Terms & Conditions
Your use of and purchase of products from this site is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. You can print the full terms and conditions by selecting the print option in the File menu of your browser. We may at any time make changes to this site and the details displayed on it (including prices).
1. Despatch Policy. While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Items that indicate "Same Day Despatch" are normally despatched on the same business working day. We aim to despatch all other items the same day or within 3-4 working days. If you require fast delivery on these other items please contact for an indication of despatch date. If we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by e-mail with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order.
2. Prices and Tax. The prices shown for the goods on this site are exclusive of UK VAT and postage within the UK, unless specifically stated otherwise. The charges for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout once you have entered the delivery country and method of delivery and before you are asked to confirm the order. The price you pay will include VAT for all deliveries within the European Union. For deliveries outside EU, VAT will be deducted from the total price. Delivery to non-European countries may result in import duties payable on receipt of the goods. You will be liable for these duties. Quoteyourfloor.co.uk cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full (including applicable delivery charges). We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion.
3. Cancellation and Returns. If you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract within 7 days of receipt. Once the goods have been returned and checked by us to ensure they are still in as sold condition and in their original saleable packaging, you will receive either a full refund or replacement goods. If the goods are received by you faulty are or they differ from what was ordered then we will also refund the return carriage costs. For a full refund of the return carriage costs, customers must as far as is reasonably possible, ensure that they return the goods to us via a similar standard of postal service (ie. If returning a low value item that we sent to you via Royal Mail Recorded post, we will not refund all the carriage cost if returned to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery). If you have instructed us to personalise the item then we can only provide a full refund if the goods are faulty or differ from what the customer ordered. The information on how to cancel will be sent with the goods, together with the postal details of where to return the goods. Please send an e-mail to us before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and for which reason (eg. faulty, differ from what was ordered or simply changed your mind).
Please note that there is a 15% charge for goods returned which have been over ordered.
4. Colours. The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to variations of photographic reproduction and display monitors. We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of products shown on this site exactly reproduce that of the physical products themselves. All sizes quoted are approximate.
5. Confidentiality. All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
7. Jurisdiction. The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. Consumer Rights. None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Making a Payment
You can order online or by sending a cheque, we accept all major credit cards and payment is all through paypal. You can order online 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Your credit card details are only entered on for payment through paypal secure servers.
If you dont want to put your credit card details online you can send a cheque by clicking pay by cheque and your order will still be processed.
Quoteyourfloor assures that your shopping experience is secure and confidential.
For any questions regarding your online order or delivery, please contact us on:
Click Here to read all the latest news from Quote Your Floor